The LIC’s Aadhaar Stambh Plan is profit sharing endowment policy.
1) It is not linked to or is not dependent on share market and comes with guaranteed returns.
2) Its unique feature is that it is a Male only plan. This is meant for men having Aadhaar card.
3) There is no medical examination in this plan.
4) It is a low premium plan with auto cover facility.
5) The minimum policy paying term is 10 years and the maximum is 20 years.
6) Loan facility is also available in this policy after 3 years from the start of the policy.
7) The policy premiums can be paid in yearly, half-yearly, quarterly and monthly basis.
8) Rebate is given for yearly and half-yearly mode of premium payment.
9) The plan is available for the age group of 8 to 55 years. Maximum maturity age is 70 years.
10) Minimum sum assured is Rs. 75,000 and the maximum are Rs. 3,00,000.
11) The Death Benefit for this policy within the policy tenure is Sum Assured + Loyalty addition (only applicable after 5 policy years). Within the first 5 years, the death benefit is 110% of Basic Sum Assured.
12) The Maturity Benefit offered is Sum Assured + Loyalty addition.
13) The insured can avail tax benefits under section 80C for the premium paid.
14) The maturity amount is also tax-free under section 10(10)D.
15) If the policyholder is above 18 years of age, she can opt for Accidental Benefit Rider with this plan.