🔱Motivational🔱
75.2K subscribers
7.2K photos
154 videos
41 files
127 links
We give you that tiny reminder to move forward, every single day:🥂Channel address: @Motivational

Ads: @MCSupportB
Download Telegram
to view and join the conversation
Start... Today!

Make working out a life-long habit. It's not just for a beautiful body or health. It has so many positive impacts on who you'd become.

Go on.
You can do it.


@Motivational
And remember, ☝🏻
It’s easier to stay in shape than to get in shape! 💪🏻🔥


@motivational
Action seems to follow feeling, but really action and feeling go together; and by regulating the action, which is under the more direct control of the will, we can indirectly regulate the feeling, which is not.

@Motivational
Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals. If you aren't grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more. 😊

@Motivational
The challenge for you is to decide not what is important, but what is most important and then focus your attention on that.

@Motivational
Even if you are going through HELL right now, there's a good chance at least 1% of your life is going well. Be grateful for that 1%. Enjoy having that 1%. Cherish it. This can help you deal with and convert the other 99%.

@Motivational
Keep telling yourself this, everyday, over and over and over again. Whenever you doubt yourself. Whenever you are afraid of failure.

@Motivational
Media is too big
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
Full Speech: Jim Carrey's Commencement Address at the 2014 MUM Graduation

#MustWatch

@Motivational
Media is too big
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
The Key to Breaking Free From Negative Thoughts | Q&A Eckhart Tolle

@Motivational
Forwarded from Gateless Gate
All know the way; few actually walk it.

~Bodhidharma
@GatelessGate
Media is too big
VIEW IN TELEGRAM
#Drill

How to Improve Yourself Right NOW
(and Why)

@Motivational